To coordinate, supervise and guide all activities of the young people in the congregation. Specific Objectives
1. To tap and develop abilities/skills of the youth for use in various ministries.
2. To provide training to the youth through seminars, lectures and symposia.
3. To promote sportsmanship among the youth of the church through various games.
4. To promote congregational/inter congregational fellowship among the youth of Midtown church and other congregations.
Areas of Responsibilities
1. Youth Bible Institute
2. Sports Activities
3. Outings, picnics and tours
4. Devotional groups
1. Seminars, lectures, Symposia
(Quarterly, semestrally, annually)
2. Sports activities (summer months, etc.)
3. Devotional/Care Groups (Every Saturday/Sunday)