To assess the financial condition and to present the same to the congregation. Specific Objectives
1. To make a monthly statement/report to the congregation.
2. To evaluate the weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial conditions of the church.
3. To present graphics/charts showing the financial status of the church.
Areas of Responsibilities
1. Sunday Contributions (Weekly)
2. Financial Statements (Monthly)
3. Income Tax Returns (Yearly)
4. Salaries of Workers (13th month pay/Bonuses)
5. Submission of SEC requirements.
6. Submission of BIR requirements.
1. Monthly publication of Financial Statement
2. Submission to Securities/Exchange Commission (SEC) pertinent
3. Submission to the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)